Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why is it that so many people can effortlessly tie cherry stems in knots with their tongues?

It seems like a ton of people know how to do this. It completely blows my mind! It just seems like the kind of thing that only a few very talented people would be able to do, but noooo, a TON of my friends and people I know can somehow do this. I don't care how long it takes them: tying a cherry string in a knot with your tongue just does not sound like an easy task by any means. Why is this???Why is it that so many people can effortlessly tie cherry stems in knots with their tongues?
I can do it too, and to Frequencyhop- I am not a whore I am a married woman!!!!!



I think that some people have better muscles in their tongue than others.Why is it that so many people can effortlessly tie cherry stems in knots with their tongues?
Simple answer: each and every one of them is ';unclean';
My tongue is screwed up and I can't do this. Wish I could.
Cuz we are good kissers. ;)
I saw somebody do it about 40 years ago on the Tonight Show - so I tried it and I can do it too. Some of us must have a more limber tongue than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment