Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue and how is it possible?

Is it easy, I'd like to learn how to do this. It's looks really cool.How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue and how is it possible?
Hold one end with your teeth and push the other end through the loop and try to tighten it. You just gotta practice...you'll figure it out.



Oh! And for some reason...it makes the guys think you are sooooo cool. I don't get it. Why does tying a cherry stem with your tongue make you cool? It does not determine if you're good or not...and I know you know what I mean.How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue and how is it possible?
i cant do it

it doesnt look easy
I find it easy. it just takes practice and talent.
It just takes a bit of practice. The first time might take you 10 minutes of messing around but after that it is pretty easy. Hard to explain exactly how it works though. You gotta use your teeth in the process!
I've been doing this for years. All it takes it practice (and the boredom or willingness to really learn) You have to visualize in your head what is going on in your mouth, holding the stem between your teeth and using your tongue like a finger to manuver it around. It takes awhile, but once you get the hang of it.. it's really easy. And a definate conversation piece.
I can't do it - I'm lucky to tie my shoes.
OMG! that is so ****** easy

No comments:

Post a Comment