Sunday, November 14, 2010

What are your summer goals?

These are mine:

Read as much as possible.



Have my best guy friends sleep over.



Save enough money to buy a laptop.



See Coheed and Cambria live.



Repaint my room.



Finish covering my walls in posters.



Start a youtube show with my sister.



Buy a new camera.



Lay out in the sun.



Update my ipod.



Start a blog site.



Figure out how the hell I'm going to survive JJP.



Dye my hair funky colors, again.



Give gummy bears to the anorexic emo kids at the mall, again.



Go to the mall with Jordan and Emma one last time.



Learn to skateboard.



Have a movie marathon.



Make something really amazing with duck tape.



Hit golf balls off of soda cans, again.



Organize my room.



Hang out in Wall-Mart for 24 hours.



Make a scrapbook.



Take more pictures.



Learn how to solve the Rubix Cube.



Move to level 4 on Yahoo Answers!.



Go on a road trip.



Go back to New York.



Have Will teach me to not suck at Rock Band.



Draw Amelia a picture.



Take Dalton to buy new clothes.



Punch someone in the face.



Sneak out.



Learn to tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.



Steal some guy's boxers.



Fry an egg on the sidewalk.



Have a picnic.



Have a waterballoon fight.



Get new clothes.



Stay up for 2 days straight.



Eat healthier.



Break a world record.



Dance in the rain.



Learn how to play croquet.



Sell something on ebay.



Take pirate lessons from the lifeguard at my country club.What are your summer goals?
Eat stale popcorn

Catch a blind squirrel

Sing in a public bathroom

Scubadive in a pool

Meet picasso

Play hide and seek with Peirce brosnan and Tyra banks

Gain 190 pounds

Teach jerry springer Salsa dancing

Get granola bars banned

Drink champagne over a bowl of cereal

Square dance on my Dining table

Style Britney Spears' hair

Do Paris Hilton's nails

Meet the travelocity gnome

Learn how to say ';Elvis has lefgt the building';

Play patty polka with SantaWhat are your summer goals?
hey those summer goals are amazing! add some more if you think of any cuz im doing stupid crazy stuff this summer like partying hard core!!!

Report Abuse


Far away from home
haha alot of those are mine 2! of course i like to sing to the pizza guy when he comes to my door, and talk to people out the car windows and wish them a super fabulous day! lol
just getting ready for xC...
wow that's alot

mines are

find a job

put songs on my Philips mp3 player i just got today for my early birthday present

celebrate my birthday thats coming up

when i get a job I'm going to start saving the money
wow. these are mine:



make sure to make absolutly no goals for the summer. except that thing with the guy from work works out well, then i will bother making some=)
~~Spend as much time on the internet as possible.

~~Do a little internet clothes shopping.

~~Find some Dixon Ticonderoga pencils -in stores-.

~~Get out of the house at least three times.

~~Reread the Harry Potter books.

~~Have some human contact.

~~Watch at least 15 movies.

~~Find Clementines in a grocery store.

~~Finish painting my room.

~~Hang I Love Lucy pictures all over the bathroom.

~~Figure out a place to hang those Harry Potter posters that look stupid wherever I put them.

~~Sleep as little as possible.

~~Get to level 6 on Y!A.
Wow, that's a lot of goals for the summer! I'm planning to spend time with my family and friends, practice the piano, read books, and enjoy the rest of summer! I'm hoping to learning a lot this summer!
sounds like your gonna have a fun summer i just want to get a jon and hang with friends clean my room and get rid of things go camping go to seattle in my boat lose weight get in shape sign up for swim team and lots more
Kill myself once %26amp; for ALL!
  • hair stylist cheaply
  • my last name from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment