Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is it possible to TIE a CHERRY stem into a KNOT with your tongue?

How do you do it???Is it possible to TIE a CHERRY stem into a KNOT with your tongue?
it is entirely possible :]] i can do it.



sucking on the stem for a lil bit makes it easier to move around. you have to bend the cherry stem in half around your tounge and use your teeth to bite it and make a loop. then you have to use your tounge to stick one end of the cherry through the loops. it's really hard to explain.



my advice? just practice. you'll get the hang of it :]] it's a pretty sweet trick to be able to do ... and it's a great conversation starter with any potential boyfriends/girlfriend Is it possible to TIE a CHERRY stem into a KNOT with your tongue?
My wife does it, but I can't. SHe says she just pins the middle of the stem to the top of her mouth, and spins it around and through.
I've ALWAYS wondered how it was possible. I'd imagine myself choking lmao.
yeah it is.. i cant do it :P its funn when i tell people that cuz then they r like omg! show me!! haha it got me 5$ once :p
i know a friend who can...it has something to do with your toungue, the roof of your mouth, and folding it in half before you stick it in your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment