Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?

I've tried to do it but I don't think I'm trying right . . . anyone know how to put it into some good directions? Haha I know I sound stupid but yeah. Thanks for everyone's help : )How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
nopeee.How do you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
you have to be an excellent kisser to be able to do that

watch drake and josh, like my little cousin does!

BTW- there is one episode where he has a GF and Drake doe sit first
i can do it but its hard to explain i have a seriously long tongue its kinda weird but if you keep trying you might get it or you might not sorry i am not much help
Honestly, if you're trying this to know if you're a ';good kisser'; dont bother. When the right guy comes along it will ll be romantic %26amp; fall into place. plus you get better at kissing by KISSING, not doin those silly tricks
Very sexually.
ohh i can do that!

its really hard to explain though.
i can do it but i agree that it is too hard to explain on here. IM me and ill tell you
why is this in singles and dating again?
  • grow hair
  • trojan horse virus on computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment