Sunday, November 14, 2010

How long does it take you to tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue/mouth ?

Its a test to see if your a good kisser.



I can do it at 10-30 seconds :)



How long does it take you ?How long does it take you to tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue/mouth ?
i tried this once, and after about 4-5 minutes... i took it out of my mouth, tied it under the table, stuck it back in my mouth, and told my friends that i tied it with my tongueHow long does it take you to tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue/mouth ?
i cant do it at all lol! i would probably choke on the damn thing lol!
I cant even do it with my fingers... but i am sexy
it will take me forever because i wouldn't even try
never
like 15 minutes lol
I can't do it, but I'm an awesome kisser, including lap kisses. My hubbyish approves of this answer.
maybe 45 seconds lol! ;) test those skills with me hehe
Jeez! I can't do it! You made me feel like a loser!
I've tried it but I can never manage to do it ugh
anywhere from 15 seconds to 1 minute depending on how much i've had to drink. the more I drink the better I seem to be able to do it.
Damn! your good...
O.00000000009! OOOH WHAT!!
....I am allergic to cherries so, yeah, don't really know
Hours and hours. ;)
I can not do it at all, but I can tie a woman's cherry stem in knots easily.

I can tie a woman's tongue in knots

with my tongue or my
i can make a cherry stem chain... jealous??
Lost my cherry long time ago...Can't find the damn stem...must've lost that too...
2-5 mins sometimes less

No comments:

Post a Comment