Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do you know how to..?

tie a knot with a cherry stem using your tongue?Do you know how to..?
Is there anything else you can do with your tongueDo you know how to..?
indeed. you line it up with the button end part in the middle like a knot, and suck it though, then suck/lick with your tongue to tighten it.

hope you liked the graphic details
i do not know how to do it, but i find women that are able to do so very sexy and kinky and I like that a whole lot.
Nope.



http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Knot-in-a-C…



You could try that...it might help
NOOOOOO!!!
I do not.

But then again, I don't like cherries.
Yes i do know how it took forever for me to learn but i so got it.
no i dont. can you show me? ;)
Every single time without fail!
I know how to do it with tongue very fast.
Please, I wish!
No, but I have always thought it cool when someone does that
Yes been doing it for years....
nope. is that really possible?
u sure do know how to use that tongue..comes in handy



i do not know how..can u show me?..
I can't do it. My tongue is talentless.

No comments:

Post a Comment