Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to tie a Cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?

and can you do it?How to tie a Cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?
You just have to twirl one end into a loop and then slide the other end through it.





And yeah, I can actually do two at once. But only if you look away for a few seconds.How to tie a Cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?
YEA.....
I can do it. :)





I'm proud.





And idk how I do it, I just can. hahah But the easy one, is to unwrap a starbusrt in your mouth. I can do that, I bet you can too!
yes i can do it and you just have to be good like me to do it :P
No, but do you need a boyfriend?
Kinda hard to explain... you have to lay it on your tongue and then kinda curl it with your tongue and flip the ends over/under each other. I could explain better if I had one but I can't really go through the motions without one in my mouth :P



Yes, I can do it. It took lots of practice.
I married the first girl I met who could !
Kinda hard to explain.. but yes I can :P
I DID THAT ONCE!!! seriously!!! i was insanely proud haha i has a bit drunk and heaps of people were trying and i got ittt. i cant explain it though cause iv never done it since haha.

and apparently your tongue has the the strongest muscles in your body or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment