Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lgbt poll: have you ever had a fan just say something in you answers that made you dislike them a lot?

it seriously hurt. i mean it wasnt directly to me but it was about lgbt people and it just hurt. im not gonna let it get to me but how can a fan say such a thing when it clearly says im bi in my profile. he nows im bi too.



grrr lol.



mp; so what say you favorite phrase a friend or friends of yours say?

mp1: the worst one they say?

mp2: can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?



heres a song for you all:

over exposed by so they say(awesome band lol. this song is kind of old but i think this album was their best.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1b598aK…Lgbt poll: have you ever had a fan just say something in you answers that made you dislike them a lot?
Wow, I just went back to look for that, that's really messed up. I understand he's got a difference in opinion, but he doesn't have to be a jerk about it.



I've never had one of my contacts say anything like that in one of my questions, thankfully. I would drop them if they did.



Mp: My best friend says ';Pretty!'; a lot, in a really girly voice, it cracks me up. It's probably not that funny, but I ';like'; her so I laugh.

Mp1: One of my other friends say ';nuh uh'; wayyy to much, that gets annoying.

Mp2: Not sure, I've never tried, but you now know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Mp3: Yes, all the time. When my dad starts rambling on about work, I start texting, and I'll type something my dad just said in the text. It sounds funny, but you try getting a text talking about a mental hospital.Lgbt poll: have you ever had a fan just say something in you answers that made you dislike them a lot?
What is going on?! None of that made sense!



Give details for the first question...
Yeah. It was rude, and uncalled for. I was reading it, thinking, ';did they really just say that...?';



MP: Butt sex thru da phone. It makes me lol.

MP2: I don't know. I don't pay much attention to things that piss me off.

MP3: I can :)
woo veronicas
Yeah. :/

I just read that idiotard's answer too and it pisses me off how people can be so ******* stupid..



Hmm.. There was one TC in LGBT who always gave hilarious answers and I thought he was awesome... He is. lol. But he was gay and I came across some tranny-hating rant of his and I lost a bit of respect for him. lol





MP: ';SKIN DOWN!!'; - really. It's become an inside-joke where I work because of Tara J lol

MP2: I don't get the question...

MP3: Never tried.
  • make husband fall in love with you
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment