Sunday, November 14, 2010

If you had the chance to ........?

a) Squish butter between your toes

b) Learn how to tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue

c) Be given the gift of temporary xray vision but could only see through clothes

d) punch me in the face



Which one?If you had the chance to ........?
D.



You made me read all those options, and I only want the two points!If you had the chance to ........?
all of the above.
option e.
B)



I already have C ;)
B
B. cause thats awesome. and i dont wanna hit you in the face :)
b lol u know it's very neccessary
punch you in the face
Great question...
I'm going with (D)... I can already do B...
B- lol would love to be able to do that.Anyway i do the butter thing lots - lol



jk =P
i would kick butter in the face and then use my x-ray vision to assess the damage and see if the knotted cherry stem was still inside the punched butter
C! A is weird, and I can already do B. I don't want to punch you in the face either...
D, would u let me ? =D
C and D :)
punch you in your face =D

haha i like this question
all except A
c)



Providing either Jared Padalecki, Robert Pattinson or Robert Hoffman was in my direct vision for the whole time I had X-Ray vision... lol.
c)!

Not to be pervy, but to see if people are hiding things or if there's some sort of illness. I'd want to use it to help people.
i guess i take a
So tempting to choose D.... ;)







I think I'd choose either A or B. I'd rather not see through clothes (I might see something I'd regret).

No comments:

Post a Comment